The good people at Envirocentre will be compiling some Mini Car Tours for the National Drive Electric Week. This is your time to show your creativity and record a quick video (under 5 minutes) explaining a feature you like about your EV. Please submit your video ASAP so that the Envirocentre can highlight them during the week of September 28th to October 2nd:
Thank you for your interest in submitting content for our Drive Green Mini Car Tour!
As part of this year’s Drive Green Week in Ottawa running from September 28 – October 2, Envirocentre will be compiling video clips from electric vehicle owners touring their vehicles and talking about the features they love.
Please keep the following in mind when creating your video content:
- Speak clearly and try to be in a place without a lot of background noise
- Don’t move your camera too quickly – we’d like to give folks a chance to see what you’re describing
- Try to keep your video short – under 5 minutes – there might be some editing involved on our part, but try to keep your content to the point
- Talk about what you love! We want to convince folks that owning an EV is a great idea and investment
- Most smartphones will work perfectly for creating the content, no need for fancy equipment!
Please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Raw video footage (mp4 format)
- The make, model, and year of your vehicle
- Any key features you’d like to highlight
- Your name if you’d like it to be included
If you have any questions please reach out to Mandy Wilson, Community Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com or 613-314-4878.